- Longer break times (Nana Asmu) -Depending on the points on how they behave in class they gain more break time. Dojo Points (house points)- helps with controlling behaviour as well.
- Activities to do with a arts and crafts
- Clock outside so everyone knows when break time finishes.
- Tuck shop with healthy snacks etc
- Sports Day
- Cooking day (experiencing how Muslims used to cook back in the days)
- Teacher of the Year Awarded (elected by the students)
- Break time bell
- End of year assembly (awards distributed to students)
- More prayer mats
- Silence Sign outside doors (when classes are praying
- Introduce 5 Rules in each class which they all agree
- Distraction during prayer time (effects other people praying) Taskapruzade
The new student shura are:
Keumalahayati - Zeeshan Majid and Hamna
Nana Asma'u - Danyal Ives and Anisah Begum
Mansa Musa - Liyana Shara and Eesa Siddique
Taskopruzade - Ramsha Mahmood and Ayman Ahmed
-Sports equipment in break times
-More resources like the electric pen
-No concerns for this week
- more sports equipment is arranged for break times, it's already in the process of improvement.
1. Mansa Musa: Electric devices (box in class to put away all the devices in before settling in class).
2. More playgrounds activities
3. Book club in break time
4. Quran club in break time (or different stories from the Quran)
5. Crafts corner in playground
1. behaviour problems, students are being rude teachers and students (kemulahayti)
2. mansa Musa- bringing in toys and taking out at learning- distraction for others. Reminders given in class at the beginning
3. fight in playground due to fortnite: Ban Fortnite? Disagreements on whether we should ban it on its objectives? such as; promotes violence, ethics or morality, upset some children or effected by not winning, it can easily be hacked by other people (health and safety), MOMO threat. (Banned for now unless reason given to usthad hamid why it should be played).
TWO PE coordinates for break time.
- Arabic classes- U.Hamid
- Assemblies in the morning - FEssembly, once a month, choose someone who is representing the class 15-20 minutes, star of the month,
-Slime, is it to be permitted at FEC
Student newsletters- u.Nadda will work on that
Slime- It could be sold but having strict rules around it- using it at break/lunch- can get confiscated if it is out?
Similar things with mobile phones in classes- only at lunch break- having a phone box at the front of the class
Different prophets being done- different from the original project
Location of summer fete and activities e.g bouncy castle for small kids only
FEC Student Shura
We will soon be trialling a dynamic student shura (council). The idea behind this is to get students involved in the decision making, progress, reforms and overall changes in their madrasah. Following is a brief summary of the structure of the student shura (SS):